Grades Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Frogs are fantastic!
There are lots of things to be excited about when looking at the life-cycle of frogs. And many students love to think about the different stages.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. What is the connection between a tadpole and a frog?
4. What do tadpoles and frogs eat?
5. Fun Facts
6. Metamorphosis Poem
7. Frog words - make your own dictionary
8. Ask the froglet Sparkling Questions about eggs, tadpoles and frogs
9. Tadpoles are. . .
10. Frogs are. . .
12. When does an egg belong to a frog? When does it belong to a toad? Make a tally
13. Can you fill in the different parts of the frog
14. My Frog & Toad Gallery
15. Be a Weather Detective
16. Think diving for a frog detective - skin
17. Think diving for a frog detective - frog legs and feet
18. Reflection - assessment
19. How to use biomimicry in the classroom
I would be delighted if you like to follow me on.
Follow the Sparking Children’s Thinkibility TpT Store
Follow the Sparking Children’s Thinkibility Blog
Follow the Sparking Children’s Thinkibility Pinterest
Follow the Sparking Children’s Thinkibility Facebook Page